Come on down for a chance to play our own version of America’s most beloved TV game show! From the Opening Bid to the Showcase Showdown, experience the action and excitement of being a game show contestant and win real prizes with a value between $50 and $1,000!
Friday, April 29, 2022
Tickets $40, includes meal
Dinner will be served 5:00-6:30 p.m.
Game starts at 7:00 p.m.
10200 Album Ave. • (915) 593-1153
Our final Fundraising Event of 2021-2022 will take place on April 29th, from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (Date change due to conflict with TAPPS competitions!) It will be our own version of The Price is Right; we are calling it, “The Right Price!” We already have the games we will be playing! The game boards are professionally created. There are a couple ways that you can contribute!
There are 3 ways for you to raise the required $400.00 in fundraising through this event:
- Sell tickets to the event. $40/ticket (children 4th grade and up) will include a BBQ type meal.
- Donate money and/or items for game prizes. Check with Jen about prizes so that we don’t end up with a bunch of the same items. Here are some of the items we had last time:
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Capture the flag game
- Outdoor fire pit
- Popcorn machine
- Hardside luggage
- 20 pc BBQ Grill Set
- 3D pen/fills/mat
- Scalp massager
- Travel neck pillow
- Bluetooth speaker
- Fruit infuser water bottle
- Yeti rambler 26 oz
- 2 pc hydration backpack
- Family set of (4) Bicycles (showcase item)
- Queen size bedroom set (showcase item)
We may group things together to create a package, but we need approx. 55 prizes. Retail value will be what you are credited toward your fundraising goal.
- Get sponsorship from business partners. We have sponsorship levels from $100 to $5,000. All sponsors will be recognized during our event, and $1,000 and up sponsors will get a commercial, created by our Media team, that will be presented during the event. Ask sponsors to provide swag/coupons/brochures for our goodie bags!
Here is what you need to know about the night of the event
- A ticket will be required for entry.
- Tickets will be $40 for each contestant.
- A BBQ meal will be included in the ticket price. You may purchase additional child plates for children (under 4th grade) that will be in child care for $5.00
- Junior contestants 4th-8th grades will be allowed to play 3 of the games. These games are separate from the adult games. Junior Contestant ticket price is also $40 since their prizes are also guaranteed to be $40. Any child attending must have a ticket. All children must be supervised at all times.
- Childcare will be provided for children under 4th grade.
- 5 Contestants will be called for each game. The contestant with the closest guess to the price of the item, without going over, will win the item, and go on stage to play the next game. Another prize is not guaranteed.
- Each initial game with 5 contestants will guarantee a price worth at least $50. Showcases are valued over $1,000! (Junior Contestants will not play in the showcase)
- Every Contestant will receive a “goodie bag” as they enter. Goodie bag will contain various promo items and 1 raffle ticket.
- All prizes not won during the games will be raffled at the end of the night. Additional raffle tickets may be bought at a break right before the raffle for $10 each.
- Showcase not won will be auctioned off at the end of the evening.
- All contestant tickets are reserved seats. The quicker you buy your tickets, the better seats you will be able to choose! There are only 250 seats available.
We will be raising funds through ticket sales and through ads. The ads will be shown during the evening between games. Businesses that are already Charger Partners will also be acknowledged during this event.